Monday, August 07, 2006

Trapped

Sitting amongst a throng of people
Yet somehow I don’t feel I belong
But these are supposed to be familiar people
These are my family and friends
So why is there the feeling of my being ostracized?

Have never belonged anywhere
Not when the earth as my bed
And the sky as my blanket
It is nothing but simply a house

The chatter of people
The warm hugs given
They do not take away the feeling of sadness
But only elevate it

Tears are falling
Do not know why I am crying
No reason is given
But I won’t pretend everything’s okay

When would the sense of belonging hit me?
Where’s the place called home?
Is there anyone I can call family?
Is there something I crave a lot?

Questions never end
Elevated pain is the platform for more questions
Need to find answers
My brain is trapped in a never-ending record

Am not happy about things
Need someone to show me the way
All I want is someone who cares
Is that too much to ask for?

Yelling screaming banging
No one listens any longer
Can no longer breathe
Someone save
Just save
Save
Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home